Please read and type in YES on registration form
Registration Deadline: The Friday prior to the start date of each camp.
- I understand that my child’s participation and/or involvement in fashion design and sewing camps/classes/lessons carries with it the potential for certain risks, some of which may not be reasonably foreseeable. I further acknowledge that these risks could cause my child or others around her/him, harm, including, but not limited to, bodily injury, damage to property, emotional distress, or death. By registering my child in a Sew Fashion Yourself camp/class/lesson, I am agreeing that he/she is a willing participant in this program. By clicking YES on the registration form to the Terms of Enrollment I agree to release, indemnify, and hold harmless Sew Fashion Yourself, Rosanne Hood, any teen helpers or substitute teachers from all losses or injury arising from my child’s participation in fashion design and sewing camps/classes/lessons.
- Registration for all camp/classes/lessons is open to the general community.
- Registration is considered complete when the Registration Form is completely filled out and corresponding payment is paid.
- Registration is available on a first-come, first-served basis. If a program reaches capacity, a waiting list will be developed and you will be contacted if there is a cancellation and a spot opens up. Sew Fashion Yourself has the right to cancel any camp program due to insufficient registration. If that should happen, a full refund will be provided.
- Requests for refunds must be made in writing. Full refund if cancelling within 7 days before the start of camp/classes/lesson, after that only 50% refund will be given. No refunds will be made for absences or withdrawals during the camp session.
- Children must be picked up as soon as camp/class/lesson is over. Sew Fashion Yourself is not responsible for children before or after stated times. We reserve the right to charge a fee of $1/minute after 10 minutes for late pick-up.
- It is understood that the parent or guardian signing this application certifies that their child will follow all rules and regulations, and will abide by all decisions made by the camp administration and director. In the event that rules are broken, proper action will be taken by the camp administration/director. If there is no change in behavior, the camper will be dismissed without a refund. In the event that the camper causes damage to another person or property, the parent or guardian will be held liable for all damages incurred.
- Medication, allergies, or special needs of students must be indicated in the space provided on registration form.
- We strongly recommend that students who take medication during the school year take their medication during camp so that they can participate fully in camp activities.
- In case of a medical emergency, all efforts will be made to contact the parent, emergency contacts, and/or the child’s doctor. In the event that this is not possible, the parent hereby gives permission to the physician selected by the Camp Director to hospitalize, secure proper treatment for, and to order injection, anesthesia, or other procedures to stabilize the camper’s condition.
- Program Participants may be subject to termination if determined to be a danger to self or others. Participant’s parents and/or guardians will be notified immediately upon any concerns related to program participation.
- All sewing related equipment are property of Sew Fashion Yourself and do not go home with your child.
- I grant permission for my child to participate in all camp activities and for photos and videos including my child to be used for Sew Fashion Yourself website, Facebook page or other marketing purposes unless otherwise indicated in writing by start of camp.